If you purchased your BKTV subscription via our Roku app, your subscription provider is Roku, not BKTV. In order to cancel your BKTV subscription, you will need to cancel your subscription directly with Roku.
From your Roku streaming device
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Locate and access options for a subscription channel in one of the following ways.
- From your channel lineup
- Select Home.
- Use the arrow buttons on your remote to highlight a subscription channel.
- Press the Star button on your remote.
- From the Channel Store
- Scroll down and select Streaming Channels.
- Browse a category or genre, or search for a subscription channel.
- Press the OK button on your remote.
- Once you access options, select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
- To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription. Confirm by choosing to remove the channel immediately or keep it for the remainder of the subscription term.
From the Web
- Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
- If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
- Click on Manage your subscriptions.
- When the “My subscriptions” page loads, you will find all your channel subscriptions that get billed by Roku, along with terms, status, and renewal date of each subscription. Subscriptions that were purchased directly from the service provider or otherwise purchased outside of the Roku Channel Store will not be listed here.
- Select Unsubscribe or Renew depending on how you want to manage your subscriptions.
Get help signing into your Roku account if you have forgotten your password or no longer have access to your email address.