Please note the Chromecast feature is only available to Premium subscribers. It is not available for Free users.
If you're having problems using the Chromecast feature.
It could be that there was heavy traffic using your network. This is common, especially on large shared networks - you can try closing some browsers or disconnecting your Chromecast and other devices that are using your network that may help.
Also try restarting your devices and resetting your modem/router.
If that doesn't work, then please get back to us and tell us the following:
- The device you are using to cast from (Android/iPhone/iPad)
- The version of the BKTV app which can be found in the Settings section of the app
- Some specific examples of videos that you are trying to watch.
Here is an example of using an iphone to Chromecast:
1. Open the app on your phone. Make sure it is the current version.
2. Make sure you have your Google Chromecast powered up and connected to the tv's HDMI port and you have that port selected for viewing your content.
3. Play any content or live event.
4. You will see a Cast Icon:
5. Hit that and then it will pair automatically.
6. You can now control your tv screen from your device.