We offer Chromecast as a compatible platform for viewing. Keep in mind that not all devices are compatible with Chromecast, such as Smartcast OS. Please write to us if you have any isssues using Chromecast to your TV at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more casting info please see this article: https://bktv.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360058792054-Chromecasting
How to watch on Chromecast:
- Connect your Chromecast device to an HDMI port on your TV
- Verify that your Chromecast unit and your mobile device are on the same WIFI network and each device is within line of sight with the other
- On the video page of your mobile device open the Chrome menu in the upper corner of the browser (or the View menu) and tap the Cast Icon
- Allow our App to connect to your device via Bluetooth so that we can search for nearby casting devices. This must be done when installing the app for the first time. If you have not done this then reinstall the app to force the Bluetooth connection prompts.
- Select Chromecast source (Chrome Tab) and Chromecast destination (the TV). You may need to enter in a verification code from your TV. Chromecast will connect and video will appear on your TV